My name is Claudia Eißing and I would like to adopt the Textilmaschinendepot at Museum Schloss Rheydt. Tell us a bit more about yourself I live in Mönchengladbach, in Germany, and in my leisure time I work as a volunteer on various projects as well as enjoying reading biographies, preferably with a cat on my […]
My name is Leah Melber and I would like to adopt the Museum of Broken Relationships. Tell us a bit more about yourself I am currently the Director of Student and Teacher Programs at the Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago and have been involved in museum education for over 20 years. I’ve had the good fortune to […]
- #36 Textilmaschinendepot at Museum Schloss Rheydt April 10, 2012
- #44 Museo “Giuseppe e Titina Dal Verme” June 19, 2012
- #7 Laurel and Hardy Museum August 16, 2011
- #21 Museo Geominero November 22, 2011
- #3 Musée Suisse du Jeu July 19, 2011
- Hacked By GeNErAL April 14, 2015
- #66 Museum of Classical Archaeology February 11, 2014
- #65: Salsali Private Museum August 13, 2013
- #64: Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum August 6, 2013
- #63 Espace Pour La Vie May 14, 2013
- Schlosshotel: We take utmost care to offer our customers peace a...
- Rici Nì Saorsa: Amazing! #adoptamuseum is a fantastic initiative! ...
- Castello Dal Verme: Thank you so much for the adoption! Come and visit...
- Steventje Art: Beautiful idea, that's interessing for many other ...
- Theresa: Amazing, I can't wait to go! I think on one Tuesda...